Re: urgent help needed on ignition switch

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: urgent help needed on ignition switch
From: Chris DeStaffany <destaff@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 17:10:25 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you for all your replies. All the advice was
helpful.  Since I also wore out my throw out bearing I
have spent the last couple of days taking the engine
and out.  (actually twice, the second because I for
got to check the alignment of the clutch connecting
rod)

This afternoon I took outthe new switch and took it
apart.  Only the electricals are out.  It looks like I
can swap them out no problem.  Will know tonight or
early tomorrow.  Keep a good thought out for me.  I
can use all the positive thoughts there are.

Chris DeStaffany