Re: 64 MK2 Spitfire ??? & seltbelt mount question.

To: sinclair@degenkolb.com, spitlist@COX.NET
Subject: Re: 64 MK2 Spitfire ??? & seltbelt mount question.
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:51:16 EST
In a message dated 11/12/2003 7:42:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sinclair@degenkolb.com writes:

> I'll have to take another look at the bumpers - can't recall offhand - I
> think they are the early style w/o overriders.

Just to clarify: the early (through Mk2) rear bumpers had overriders. The
later Mk3 bumpers were mounted higher and had NO overriders.

You'd also mentioned backup lights. Are they in addition to the rear flasher
lamps?

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
 Triumph Herald engine with wings.