RE: Repair/rebuild bonnet sites?

To: "Team.net Spit list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Repair/rebuild bonnet sites?
From: "Nick Moseley" <nmoseley@dccnet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:55:54 -0800
Sorry for not being more specific. Its a 78 Spit 1500.
I'm in Delta, a suburb of Vancouver,  British Columbia (Canada), about a 30
minute drive from the US/Canada border.

Shipping cost is an issue as a bonnet is heavy, bulky and would need careful
packing/crating. Customs and having to hire a customs broker are an issue if
I don't personally bring it over the border. FedEx (I think) charged US$35.
in broker fees to bring a $95 gift across, and that is in addition to the
cost of the actual shipping. Don't know what they'd charge for something
more expensive.

Nick Moseley