Re: >>NASS "Adjustable" roll bar? - correction & apology

To: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: >>NASS "Adjustable" roll bar? - correction & apology
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 00:18:33 +0000
I have been asked to formally apologise for the remarks made in my post.

Liv had no part in the decision to put up the top.

It was entirely at my insistance - and against Liv's better judgement.

I was being an English wuss... because of course, I'm not used to
rain... *cough*

I hope Livia accepts this apology.

That is all...

James