Stuff to do in London?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stuff to do in London?
From: "Spitfire 1500" <s1500@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:06:11 -0600
Next month, I'll finally be fulfulling a 10+ year goal and that is to fly
out to London.

Any car-related things i could/should do? Wouldn't mind getting a snapshot
of a RHD Spitfire for fun.
Is the Spitfire Graveyard open to customers? I'd love to take a tour if a
train to Sheffield isn't too much $$$(er, pounds)
Also, I wouldn't mind picking up a Spitfire scale model at a toy shop. If
USA hobby shops have nothing but American hot rod cars, I'm hoping UK hobby
shops have nothing but LBC models.

That reminds me, gotta find the BMW MINI plant and take snapshots of where
they take the cars out to test drive.

Kids love the rich taste of web content!
http://british.nerp.net