Brake MC for late GT6

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake MC for late GT6
From: Dave Fain <kc3565l@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:00:50 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
I think I recall somebody mentioning a while back that a dual brake (break?) MC
from a Pinto or something would pretty much bolt into a Triumph.  I have
procrastinated about ordering the rebuild kit for my late GT6 Mk3, now the
exchange rate is out of whack and the kit costs 88.95 from Vic Brit.  I also
have one out of a GT6 Plus, the kit for it is only 39.95.  From the
illustration, it seems to have a few less parts but hardly $49 worth.  Does
anybody know exactly what the difference is?  Externally they are nearly
identical.
Dave