RE: Brake MC for late GT6

To: "'Dave Fain'" <kc3565l@sprintmail.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake MC for late GT6
From: "Bill Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 21:31:45 -0000

I've not seen any replies to this, though I guess I could have missed them
in amongst all the spam I receive. The Girling kit for the GT6 tandem
cylinder to 1972 is SP2407, retails here for #12.00. The BL number for the
later cylinder's repair kit is RTC274, this kit is shown as NLA from all of
the wholesale sources I uses here in the UK - this would explain the high
price of the repair kit when available.
Cheers,
Bill.

Rarebits4classics