Re: Electrical Mystery

To: flinters@roomies.furry.com, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Electrical Mystery
From: Tburke4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 14:59:13 EST
The Spitfire is a 1980. And the radio is an 8-Track, so neither one is what
you would call modern (neither am I, for that matter). The radio and heater are
both disconnected now. What I am trying to figure out is how and where to
test the wire that feeds juice to the turn sigs, wipers, etc.? And which wire
that is??

Thanks,

Tom B.