Re: camber

To: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: camber
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 00:57:22 -0500
Well for one thing until you put all the weight back
on the chassis, front and rear... there is no way you
can expect to set it at all!

Well...not true actually.   Remove the shocks and springs
and block up the chassis to the spec 4-4.4" off the ground.
Then you should be able to adjust your shims to get the
suspension set.  But without the weight compressing the
springs while in place, there is no way the a-arms are in the right
positions to be able to measure or set it properly.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com

Now I