RE: camber

To: "'Larry Vaughan'" <lvaughan@pldi.net>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: camber
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 23:13:20 -0700
Larry,
There is no way to know because the parts are not always made exactly
the same.  Plus any change in the shape of the frame and other parts due
to wear, or other forces will change the geometry.  The best thing to do
is throw all your shims into a bucket and take it along with the car to
an alignment shop.

I know that the front end of Tiny Tim has several shims on the right
side but very few on the left.

Regards,
Joe