GT6 in Penna Junkyard

To: Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT6 in Penna Junkyard
From: "Greg Rowe" <growe58@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 12:41:42 -0500
Looking for my parts for my TSV today, I saw a GT6.  Fairly complete with
engine, gearbox, carbs, radiator still in place.  I'm not sure what year it
was, but it was a roundtail with a louvered bonnet, although the bonnet
was almost certainly not the original.  The bonnet and rear hatch (with
vertical defroster) were in pretty decent shape.  Interior was mostly
gutted and the floors were, well, let's just say they contributed more
to the ventilation system than the body structure.

The place is about 2 hours north of Philadelphia and is a U-Pull-It.  Prices
are pretty cheap - $95 for the engine with accessories, $45 for the
tranny, probably around $70 for the bonnet (since it includes fender,
headlights etc).  Might be a good start for a spit6 conversion.

Email me if you have any questions and I'll try to answer them, but it
was raining and I didn't spend too much time on the car!

BTW, no spitfires :-(, but 3 TR7s...

Best!

Greg Rowe