1976 Spit is now gone.... on it's way to it's noew home in GA.

To: "CARS nass@yahoogroups." <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: 1976 Spit is now gone.... on it's way to it's noew home in GA.
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 21:12:51 -0500
Thanks one and all, for the interest in my $1000 '76 Spit.
It's on the trailer and on it's way back to Georgia.

Jeff Scarbrough from GA, drove up today and picked it up.
Although a bit drizzly here, he still took it out for a quick test drive
up the street. We loaded it up on his trailer just left about 15 minutes
ago. (around 9pm?)  I'm assuming he'll be staying in Leesburg
VA this evening and heading home tomorrow.    hhmmm... that
makes TWO Spits I've sold to people in GA.

Dan P....  he's not far from you either! (80 miles n.e. of  Atlanta?)
You'll have to track each other down and trade stories
about  'my old Spits'.

Oh.... he did mention he now needs to flip his $20 and become a full
fledged NASS'er.   :-)    I guess there is no excuse now that he DOES
own a Spitfire.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com