Re: Paint for frame

To: pdgrafelman@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Paint for frame
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:05:40 -0800 (PST)
Yah, that's it, Rust Encapsulator,... we thin it to
spray it, no more than 50/50 with laquer thinner... it
sprays nice with a cheap 20 dollar little paint gun we
got from wal wart...... easy to do if ya have air
comp... Sandblasting frame is easy if you can get a
pressurized system.... we set frame on two saw horses
and a big tarp under it all and just started blasting
with what they call black beauty... some kind of slag
from makin steel or sumpthin.... works great...

Donald & Henry Stike