RE: Paint for frame

To: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Paint for frame
From: "Jim Holmgren" <jholmgren@advertising.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:03:26 -0500
Paul,
I haven't used it on my frame (yet), but I've had some really nice
results with POR-15 on my floorpans and trunk.  It stinks to high-heaven
and you don't want to get it on you, but it seems to be super-tough
stuff when it dries.

You can buy it directly from them at www.por15.com or from a couple of
places on eBay. The seller I bought it from on eBay has free shipping
and is a couple of bucks cheaper than retail.

NFI, if you email me off list I'll give you their details - they have an
eBay 'shop'.

Jim
'75 Spitfire 1500
NASS #302