Re: [SPIT6CGT6] Converting GT6 trans to J type overdrive.

To: "David Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>, <SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [SPIT6CGT6] Converting GT6 trans to J type overdrive.
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 15:57:51 -0500
Re: [SPIT6CGT6] Converting GT6 trans to J type overdrive.If you keep blowing
out circlips, it suggests to me, that some
of your clearances of the gears and spacers might need checking.
You really shouldn't be able to forcibly pop them all too easily.

I've heard some people go to a spiral clip rather than just a C clip
(flat metal multi-turn spiral clip)   They are much more 'fixed'
when in place.   No... I hve no idea of the size of part number....

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com