Re: for front spring compression - home brew and o-t-s

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: for front spring compression - home brew and o-t-s
From: "Paul Grafelman" <pdgrafelman@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 18:26:45 +0000
List,

Thanks for the huge response - I recieved at least 30 replies in only a few
hours. I've decided to build the compressor detailed in a previous link
using angle-iron and allthread. I uprated most of the components (1/2 vs.
7/16 allthread, 2" angle iron throughout, and grade 8 nuts and bolts). Total
cost - $30. I'm going to build it this weekend and hopefully try it out. If
all goes well I'll post pictures, if it doesn't go well......let's just home
it goes well.

Paul