RE: Two-tone interior?

To: "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: Two-tone interior?
From: "Craig Smith" <csmith1@awcwire.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 19:21:48 -0500
Dave,
It's your car!
Do what you like.
As Joe already knows, our cars are an expression of ourselves. What you do
to the car is you idea, your likes, and your imagination. We would be in a
sad state if folks didn't bend the rules a bit and try new stuff.
I don't have a cookie cutter Spit, Joe for sure doesn't.
Try something different, takes pictures and post them on a site. If folks
gripe, give them the finger!

Word of caution, 66 Caddy fins look pretty bad on a Spit!