Two-tone interior?

To: "spitfires list" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Two-tone interior?
From: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 17:23:25 -0600
Hello all,
  I am looking through all my potions for carpet sets and other interior
needs.  What are peoples opinions on two-tone interiors?  I have settled on
either British Racing-Green (original color of the car), or Dark Blue.  For
interior i had originally thought i could only get one color and was going to
go with black.  However i am sort of liking the looks of black carpeting with
tan seats, door panels, etc.

Does anyone have opinions on this?  or is it best to stick to one color?  Does
anyone have pictures of their Spitfire with two-tone interior?

thanks,
  Dave