RE: Two-tone interior?

To: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Two-tone interior?
From: "Chris Foster" <cfoster@eppcon.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 09:48:12 -0500
Hey Dave,

To repeat what everyone has said - do what works best for you...  The
only word of caution I would give you is:  If you plan on doing
something a little different seat wise (i.e. Miata seats as many of us
have) then matching black is a little easier than matching the tan.
Other than that stick with what you think looks best, and perhaps look
around and see if you can find a web site where someone has posted a
photo of their car in  the colour combo you like - odds are if you find
one you can even ask them questions about what worked and what they
would do differently if they were doing it again.

c.

'76 TR6 - CF53954U
'76 Spitfire -  FM47622U