Re: Smith's Dual gauge

To: <MKCASPIAN1@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Smith's Dual gauge
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 16:22:46 -0500
I think Nigel (spitbits.com owner) now carries the
sensor adapter as well. We had chatted about the gauge
and I had informed him about the availability of the
sensor fitting.  It might not be in his catalog, so you might need
to ask about it. Or he might simply be including it with the
gauge now.
The specific page Dan is talking about is at
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/75w_dualgauge.htm

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com