Parking Lifts

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Parking Lifts
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 12:14:40 -0500
Hello,

I'm getting more and more serious about buying a 4-post parking lift, since
I have 3 cars and 2 garage spaces.  (The garage is 24x24x12, fortunately).

After browsing ads in Hemmings and using Google, I've found about a dozen
different brands for sale, with big variations in prices, and all claiming
to be the best.  Does anybody out there have one of these?

If anyone has any advice, especially based an actual
experience, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks in advance,

Doug Braun
'72 Spit