Re: Parking Lifts

To: doug@dougbraun.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parking Lifts
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:57:32 -0500
I have one, don't know how I lived without it. I don't use it for parking
but as a work lift. I bought it from:

http://www.completehydraulic.com/cl8000csp.htm

I have the cl8000csp. Cost ~$500 to get it from IN to ME. Took five of us
an afternoon to assemble.

One word of warning, it took forever to get the thing - I ordered it in
early October and it did not arrive until mid-January. That was last year,
I have used it a ton with no problems at all.

Kevin Rhodes
Westbrook, Maine
Freddy the Spit - soon to go on the lift for suspension and clutch work