Re: Fw: Parking Lifts

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Parking Lifts
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:44:29 -0500
The vendors usually have detailed diagrams and dimensions of the lifts so you
can
do the math.    They have photos showing two cars stacked in an 8-foot garage,
but
they are usually a pair of Ferraris, not Ford Explorers.

Actually, my garage doors are rather low (about 6' 6"), and when
they roll up, they leave a huge wasted area between them and the ceiling.
I will probably have to re-do the tracks so that the door goes up as far
as possible before going horizontally.  Then it would eat only a couple of
feet of space at the front of the garage.

Doug

===     http://www.vtr.org