Re: The ragtop is here

To: <zoboherald@aol.com>, <s1500@comcast.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The ragtop is here
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:38:55 -0700
Most fabric stores and/or craft shops also carry snap installation tools.  I
like the ones that are like pliers and all you do is punch a hole and insert
the snap top through the hole, put the inside part over the metal post and
using the tool crimp the post onto the back trapping the fabric between the
two pieces.

Joe