pats hunt

To: nass@yahoogroups.com, SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com
Subject: pats hunt
From: "TEGLER,PAUL" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:22:06 -0500
I'n hunting for a late MKIII o/d speedo?  I just need
working innards. Outer casing does not have to be pretty,
but would be nice.

Question for everyone as well.
Please chime in with these tidbits of info if you would
please....

I'm putting together a table so I'd like to hear which is
actually in your cars, and what is the more common configs
out there.  So I need  year/model,  o/d or non-o/d, rear
diff ratio, and the litle number on your speedo (last 4
digits off to the right) under the odo display.

example  75 Spit, j-type , 3.89, 1152
or       71 GT6, no od,  3.27, 980           etc etc

Please reply off list  (with data or speedo availability)

thanks.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com