Freecycle

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, triumph_acclaim@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Freecycle
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 20:20:12 +0100
Dear All,

Are you aware of the Freecycle movement?   If not, very simply it is a
worldwide network of mailing lists dedicated to saving usable items from
landfill.   There is almost certainly a local group near you - see
http://freecycle.org/ for a list.

The reason I am posting this here is partly because I am a moderator of
a Freecycle group in the UK, but mostly because I posted a request for
any unwanted Triumph parts on Sunday, and by Monday had already received
a Vitesse gearbox.   (I'm looking forward to being offered a complete
Triumph Roadster at some point in the near future...)   The donor
expressed his regret that everything smaller (dials, gauges, dashboard
etc.) had been thrown away long since!   If all of you join your local
Freecycle group, we can stop this happening, help save the planet,
easily and quickly clear our garages of unwanted junk, *and* get free
original parts for our cars.   How can you lose?   Join today!

ATB
--
Mike
Ellie  - 1963 White Triumph Herald 1200 Convertible GA125624 CV

===     http://www.vtr.org