Re: lights wiring dilemna

To: pnhnt@insight.rr.com, ptegler@cablespeed.com
Subject: Re: lights wiring dilemna
From: zoboherald@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:37:17 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: pnhnt@insight.rr.com
To: ptegler@cablespeed.com
Cc: ZoboHerald@aol.com; paulfmeyer@msn.com; spitfires@autox.team.net

The switch would be a good place to start trouble shooting and it is
relatively easy to change out.

==AM==
Point well taken. However, that switch would have no effect on brake
lights or reverse lights as noted in the original post:

> ...When  I turn on the
> headlights, I get only headlights.  The dash lights,  side marker
lamps,
> rear
> lights, brake lights, and reverse lights refuse to  turn on.  Oddly,
my
> turn
> signals work  fine....

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>
and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

===     http://www.vtr.org