Re: [Spits] Dolly or Trailer

To: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spits] Dolly or Trailer
From: Larry Vaughan <ljvaughan@pldi.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 17:03:42 -0500
Hi Todd,
  I hauled a Spitfire from Denver to NW Oklahoma on a dolly. I didn't
have time to take out the driveshaft so I put the rear end on the dolly
and put a bungee cord from the steering wheel to the seat frame. After I
fish tailed onto I-80 and managed to get off onto a wide spot, I cinched
the bungee cord tighter and the rest was eazy. About a 5 hour trip.

Larry