Re: Who's on this new list?

To: Dave Garron <bugeye@neca.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Who's on this new list?
From: "Gary S." <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 07:09:22 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Dave, If you have front disks and are looking at a rebuild of the rest of
the brake system,  do it right.  Put in the dual line master cylinder set up
from a late model car, change the rear brake backing plates and add the new
model rear brakes as well.  You will be amazed at the improvement in braking
performance.

All this is bolt in, with only some minor modification to fit the new master
cylinder pedal box.  I guarantee you will notice the difference and also
feel safer, knowing you have two, independant braking sytems.  Just be sure
to connect the front and rear brake lines correctly.

I asked once, which line went went where....the best response I got....
"If the car goes faster when you step on the brake, switch 'em."  There is
beauty in simplicity, isnt there?

Gar
Minister of Disinformation
Team Thicko