Re: Who's on this new list?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Who's on this new list?
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 21:15:33 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi everyone

I am Frank Clarici from Toms River, NJ and I have 5 Spritgets (I think)

1959 green Bugeye (current driver)
1960 yellow Bugeye (5 speed conversion happening now)
1967 blue bugeye/round wheel arch TRUE Spridget (right hand drive)wifes.
1966 white Sprite (parts car)
1971 Midget, very low, very wide flares, 10" wide tires on 7" wide rims
     no drivetrain just yet but like Les, I plan on a V6/5 speed
some        day.

Concours cars??? If I come across the rare "special" I will do a
concours restoration. Spending 20,000 to do a Sprite concours is not in
my budget at this time.
If you have a concours Spridget and would like me to talk to you just
"drive the car" I just can't stand "trailered Spridgets"! If you think
about it, the trailer is worth more then car sitting on it!
Long distance trailering does not apply but trailering a car to a show 1
hour away really erks me!

--
Frank A Clarici 3rd
Too many LBCs