Re: Who's on this new list?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Who's on this new list?
From: BRUCE48127@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 11:56:11 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 97-10-18 11:38:13 EDT, adrian@utk.edu writes:

<<
 > I am about to do a disc brake conversion on my GAN1 (production 9/61)
 > Midget. I had planned on doing the PUDLJMPR "quick and dirty" version as

 Keep me posted about this...I had asked about doing this to my rubber
 bumper midget some time ago and it seemed nobody knew anything about
 it.  Is there a kit somewhere or do I have to be a mechanical
 engineer/machinist to pull it off?  :-)  Thanks.

 adrian

What do you want to change?  All the rubber bumper cars have disc brakes?

Bruce