Re: Well I you want a introduction, here goes

To: Patton Dickson <kpatton@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Well I you want a introduction, here goes
From: Dave Garron <bugeye@neca.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 15:10:16 +0000
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At 10:33 AM 10/18/97 -0500, you wrote:

>             I found MAJOR damage on the right A-Arm that was concealed
>     by grease.  The car was unsafe to drive, and I was driving it for
>     while in this condition.  Because of this I am going to do a MAJOR
>     from end rebuild (as soon as I get a little money).

To the list at large... how many of you have ever heard of MINOR front
end work on a spridget?

If it makes you feel any better, Patton, you'll probably end up doing
no more than some of us who just wanted to get rid of an annoying little
click in the fulcrum pin.  After selling a couple of kidneys so you can
buy new A-arms and kingpins, you'll find it's not too bad a job.  One
small hint: don't even think about trying to save and reuse the inner
pins, just have at them with a Sawzall.

good luck,
Dave Beenthere Garron