I'm happy to be in the family

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I'm happy to be in the family
From: mathysj@kenyon.edu
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 21:05:24 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
FC III wrote:

>We will call these "sprid-JAP-ets"

Cool.  Sprit-subishi?

>When I asked Mark for a "Spridget list" maybe I should have asked for a
>Sprite/Midget list so this war would have never started.
>Sorry list, my mistake for asking for "Spridget" list.
>I take full responsiblity.

Never appologize for giving us a forum in which to communicate.  I've always
liked the name "Spridgets".  It "should" be more of a unifying rather than
devisive point for discussion.   Did I take the initiative to get a midget
list, no! Why?  Because I am lame.  You did us all a favor.

>"OUR LIST" Be it a Sprite, Midget,
>Spitfidget, Spridget, Spridjapet, Innocenti, American lumped/Jap
>trannyed/Fiat bodied LBC, it doesn't matter, we should be ONE happy family.

Hey. I'm in.  I just love those little cars.