Re: Bugeye Hard Top

To: trummel@caa.army.mil
Subject: Re: Bugeye Hard Top
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 19:07:44 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
trummel@caa.army.mil wrote:

> Hi gang,
>
> I've been offered a hard top for my Bugeye.  It is reportedly in good
> shape except that it is missing the window.  The price is $400.
>
> Are windows available?  (If so, from where and for how much $$$ ?)
>
> Is $400 reasonable for a hardtop with no window?
>
> TIA.  Cheers!  Reid
\

Reid

I paid $40 for mine with a window! But that was at an American car swap
meet.
The usual selling price for a "needs help" hard top is about $300.
Plexi windows are fairly easy to do with a sheet of Lexan, it will bend
without breaking but you will need a few assistants to make the curve.

Good luck
Frank Clarici
Too many Sprites