Re: Bugeye Hard Top

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Bugeye Hard Top
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 09:03:32 -500
Comments: Authenticated sender is <rwg1@postoffice2.mail.cornell.edu>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On 22 Oct 97 at 12:51, Dennis Bufton wrote:

> Three years ago I paid $400 for a ragged hardtop with a good window.  I
> thought the window was worth the price; I can fix the fiberglas.

> > I've been offered a hard top for my Bugeye.  It is reportedly in good
> > shape except that it is missing the window.  The price is $400.

I have a slightly ragged bugeye hardtop with good rear glass that I would part
with for less than $400. The 2 side posts which mount behind the doors are
broken loose- this is just a fiberglass repair, and it is missing one
windscreen latch. Otherwise, it is in pretty decent condition.

I really like bugeye hardtops- they are real easy to get on/off with one
person. An MGB top is more work.

   ________
  /___  _  \        | Roger Garnett (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)
 /|   ||  \ \       | "The Wayward Sports Car Centre"
| |___||  _  |      | http://www.wayward.team.net/
| | \  |   | |      | 39 Ridge Rd. Lansing, NY  14882-9009
 \|  \ |__/ /       | (607) 533-7735
  \________/        | SAFETY FAST!