RE: Bugeye Hard Top

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: RE: Bugeye Hard Top
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 97 17:18:08 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Moss sells a pulley setup for the Miata that looks like it might work on a
Spridget.  Go to http://www.mossmotors.com and look at the on-line Miata
catalog.  I think it's about $80.  I have two separate two car garages and the
Bugeye Hardtop is still always in the way.  If anyone try's a pulley system to
hang one from the ceiling I would like to know the particulars of what you did
and how well it works.

Larry