Re: 1500 Oil Cooler?

To: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Subject: Re: 1500 Oil Cooler?
From: David Brown <davebrown1@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 15:41:12 -0800
Cc: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@utk.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
<David Brown said (typed?)
I said "ingenious" but typed that other word.

> So, yesterday I stopped by the local newsstand and bought a copy of
the
> JCWhitney catalogue, the king of cheap, hoping to find a low cost and
> ingenuous solution to the oil cooling problem.

<We certainly hope you wouldn't want a deceitful solution!

Somethymes you just have to sneak up on the little cars and not let them
catch on to what you want to fix.
<Phil Vanner

<Sorry to be wise ass, I just couldn't help it.
Nuff said!

Admittedly, I understimated the level of intercourse within this group.
I won't keep my "i" out for you next time. Guess this will teach met to
type in a hurry, and the spell checker didn't help.

Dave