RE: Wire wheels

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: RE: Wire wheels
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 97 23:36:39 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Patton

Duct tape will work just fine.

Larry

----------
From:   owner-spridgets@autox.team.net on behalf of Patton Dickson
Sent:   Wednesday, October 22, 1997 10:54 AM
To:     Spridget List
Subject:        Wire wheels

As you may or may not know, along with this front end rebuild, I am
about to do the wire wheel conversion on the sprite.

Here is my question.  Do I have to use the rubber band looking things to
protect my tubes from the spokes, or can I just wrap it in duct tape or
something similar??

BTW, I just found out that the local discount tire place can get my
tubes for 6.99 each.  That sounds good to me, is it?

Curious before I spend money.

Patton

--
'67 Austin Healey Sprite MKIV
My Spritepage (featuring a JAVA Spridget newsgroup) is found at...