RE: Kingpin bushings!!!

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: RE: Kingpin bushings!!!
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 97 23:36:01 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Patton

The problem with most local machine shops. at least in this area, is the fact
that kingpins on a spridget are tapered.  The top is smaller than the bottom.
When asking a shop if they can do the job be sure to mention this.  No a big
healey is not the same.  Moss sells the reamer for Spridgets for $200 or so.

Larry