RE: Bugeye Door Panels

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Bugeye Door Panels
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 97 16:24:56 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Rick

Are you talking about the door pockets?  If so, there was not any design on
them that I remember.  My originals are just curved particle board with a
rounded metal edge piece on the top that just slipped (I guess it helped the
particle board hold its curve) on and was covered by the vinyl. The door
covering inside was a ribbed rubber mat but guess its one of the few things
you can't get.  From what I've been told none of the repro interior panels are
very good.

Larry