Re: Kingpin bushings!!!

To: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Subject: Re: Kingpin bushings!!!
From: Heather & Joe Way <sierrasa@psln.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 07:26:38 -0800
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Chris Kotting wrote: a very good explanation of kingpin reaming. Needs
only a footnote--

If you take your parts to a machine shop, be aware that some shops use a
honing machine for this job. Kingpin hones are long enough to hone both
ends at the same time, to achieve straightness. It works very well.

--
==brake cylinders sleeved with brass==
==One-Wire conversions and rebuild          "Very funny, Scotty. Now