Re: Bugeye Engine Compartment Color

To: Bob Frato <BOBFRATO@OHIO.NET>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Engine Compartment Color
From: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 17:37:49 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Bob...

Remember, you have only one person to please when in comes to your
Sprite.  YOU!  If you want to do it, and it would make you feel better
to have it closer to the "original", then by all means go to the
trouble.  If you don't care if it is nearer the "original", don't
bother.

Bob Evans
Anaheim, California
Frogeyes  AN 5L/762  AN 5L/6893