Re: RPM drop

To: redlotus@spacey.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, tboicey@brit.ca
Subject: Re: RPM drop
From: Willy Briones <Wilfredo.Briones@Ebay.Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 09:19:55 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have always driven stick shifts for decades - and alwasy sat on the red
lights with my foot on the clutch (most of the time) - and carried the
same habit on my Midget - and darn - that graphite bushing was literally
pulverized after a few thousand miles - although I still insist that it is
defective.

but take heed on what Trevor is saying  - "don't sit at stop lights with
the clutch in"

- Willy