Re: 1500 Engine

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 1500 Engine
From: mumsy <mumford@rpi.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 21:59:13 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
> However, you seem to have just confirmed that the 1500 bottom end is a
> universal condition.

Well, I don't necessarily think that I can speak for all MkIV owners
(there are actually one or two older men online that have called me
names once they found out I was only 22), but I think that this bottom
end condition is a generally (with some exceptions) agreed-upon thing.
I've only taken apart three 1500s, but all three had their bottom end
either vaporized, badly damaged, or
scratched-up-pretty-good-but-repairable.

Nice airplane in your sig.

 __.o,\____  Go, Lil' Racer! * Eric C. Mumford
/__ \ /  _ ) 1979 MG Midget  * mumford@rpi.edu
 (+)`---(+)  http://travolta.stu.rpi.edu