Re: Mk IV rollbars

To: Craig Soich <casoich@sgi.net>
Subject: Re: Mk IV rollbars
From: Tom Shirley <tshirley@VoyagerOnline.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 19:46:46 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
> >Thinking about it it's pretty doubtful.  I really would like to put a
> >rollbar on my midget, but if it starts raining the added style of the
> >rollbar isn't going to make me feel any dryer.
>
>  Actually, I've sort of been wondering the same thing. I have a Mk IV
> Sprite with the fold down top and was wondering how/if I could install a
> roll bar and still use the top. Any ideas???
>
> thanks,
>
> Amy

To All Spridgeteers

 I sold my roll bar a couple of months ago. It fit my Mk IV. You could
raise and drop the top with no problem. It was made by Kirk Engineering
of Birmingham, AL.

* Tom Shirley                                             *
* Sale Creek, TN (just north of Chattanooga)              *
* 72 Datsun 510 #18 (the race car)     71 MG Midget       *
* Visit the Nickel & Dime Racing website at               *
* http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1080        *