Re: Mk IV rollbars

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Mk IV rollbars
From: Les Myer <lmyer@qtm.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 06:13:37 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>At least every bar I've ever seen in VB, Moss, etc. allowed the use of a
>top (and totally destroyed the lines of the car, sorry had to squeeze that
>in somewhere:-).
>
>Ulix

My sentiments, exactly!  I removed my roll bar in my 67 MKIV for exactly
this reason.

Plus - IMHO, most of the hardtops also destroy the lines of the car.

And another thing - who really needs a tonneau cover when the top on a MKIV
(or MKIII/MKIV Midget) is so easy to put up?  I can pull it up and lock it
while sitting in the driver's seat at a stoplight, if it starts to rain.

Les Myer