RE: Mk IV rollbars

To: "'spridge'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Mk IV rollbars
From: "Nolan, Michael F." <MICHAEL_NOLAN@cuusa.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 12:55:00 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>Maybe <<yours>> will be cosmetic, but I'm putting one in because I'm
also
>putting in a proper harness instead of the inertial seatbelts.  A full
>harness sorta limits one's ability to duck down behind the scuttle in a
>rollover.  I'm a hard-headed, stiff-necked fella, but there are limits.
><grin>
I was talking about a cosmetic rollbar only.  I dont drive mine fast
enough to
justify a harness or a Real Rollbar !!!  Or should I say it wont drive
fast enuf !! <gr>

>>Pray tell, where would you store a removable rollbar when the tonneau
was
))on?

Oh Boy,  never gave that one a thought !!   You gotta love these thick
headed Irishmen.   Maybe I'll
make a foldable rollbar that you can fit under the seat !!! <gr>

Mike