Re: aftermarket seat

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@utk.edu>
Subject: Re: aftermarket seat
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@cococo.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 13:45:07 -0500
Cc: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
J. Adrian Barnes wrote:

> I didn't see that seat on Mini Mania's site...do these seats have
> headrests and are they available in different colors?

You couldn't find it because they hid it!  Try
http://www.minimania.com/saledetail.cfm?PartNo=Roadster

Here's the description from the web page:
     The Cobra Roadster seat was designed for the ultimate in small
     English cars (the Bugeye definitely qualifies as a small English car!).
     The seats are low back with a very small amount of lateral support
     on the base allowing for easy sliding into the seat! The seat at its
     widest base cross section is only 18". Standard color available is
     black in long lasting, cool nylon or quality English vinyl. This is the
     ideal replacement seat for the BUGEYE!
     Note: Sale priced at $420.00/pair

Hope this helps!
Amy