"Tis the Season"

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "Tis the Season"
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 18:34:51 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Seasons Greetings everyone.

Today I put up my chinese, (I mean Christmas) lights. You know the ones
when 1 goes out the rest go out. chinkle bells, chinkle bells.
At least we don't have to worry about the Hong Kong Flu, anything from
China never works properly.
After regaining my sanity, I decided to go Christmas shopping! To ease
the parking situation I took a Sprite. I did my shopping paying close
attention to not buy anything made in China, boy was that tough! Waiting
in long check out lines still smiling when I realized I had several
large boxes and a Sprite in the mall parking lot. I had to put the top
down to fit all the goodies. 30 degrees out. You should have seen the
looks from other people especially since the packages were on the left
seat. (RH drive)
I stopped for a cup of English Toffee cappicino at my local conveinient
store when the check out girl said "nice MG" now this girl was maybe 17.
I of course corrected her and told her it was an Austin Healey, and she
knew what they were too. Meanwhile another customer proceeds to tell me
about his 69 MG he wants to sell, hasn't run in 20 years he says. Sort
of rusty too. I declined this time.

Seasons greetings.
--
Frank Clarici