Re: Dare we hope?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dare we hope?
From: "Matt Liggett" <mliggett-receive-spridgets@elise.kiva.net>
Date: 15 Dec 1997 20:03:34 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Rick,

I agreed with everything you said, except that financing is TOUGH to come
by for old cars!  My big, reliable, well-sorted, comfortable car
(everyone needs one in there stable, right?) is an 89 SAAB 900turbo.  I'd
probably have looked at an older Porsche 928 or Lotus Eclat or who knows
what else if I could have, but my credit union isn't interested if it's
more than 7 years old.  Harumph!

Did you finance the purchase of your Camaro?  If so, how and where?  I'd
love to be buying old cars instead of new ones (though I have fallen in
love with my SAAB).
--
        Matt Liggett, SysAdmin
        Kiva Networking

70 MG Midget | 60 Mini 850 | 89 SAAB 900 turbo